Thursday, February 7, 2013

Stage II Concerns

Here are the leading questions for our peer review session today!

1. Interest

How does the author express their interest in their topic? Do they articulate why the topic made them curious?

2. The Question

Is my topic focused enough? How might I focus it further/add detail?
Are their any other perspectives to my research question that I could add?
Is my question researchable?
Is it "fresh" -- has it already been answered within this context?
Is it meaningful?
Is it investigatable, given our resources?

3. Hypothesis

Does the author include their best guess as to the answer? Do they explain why they think this might be the case?

4. Resources

Will my resources help me answer/investigate my research question?
Does my plan include plans for both primary and secondary sources?
Do my sources seem legitimate?

1 comment: